Saturday, October 3, 2009

Philippine News

Philippine News seem to be bad news recently...
But, days after that horrendous Typhoon "Ondoy" or "Ketsana... I try to look at the bright side of things.
And you know what?
Its not that hard! Why? Coz within a day after the typhoon flooded most of Metro Manila, so many people donated so generously, in kind or in cash, other than that, there were countless of volunteers springing up on various areas.

It feels so nice knowing that so many people still care. The devastating floods that typhoon Ondoy has caused is a wake up call and its something that has brought our country people together.

And now thank GOD that the even bigger typhoon "Pepeng" has diverted a little so it will atleast lessen the hit.

Everyday I thank God for everything. HE is in control.

I leave you with this verse:

"As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.
Isaiah 55:9

No comments:

Post a Comment