Saturday, October 3, 2009

Bible Verse that I love

What is your favorite Bible verse ?

(I'll keep updating this as I read/discover them)

"Come now, let us argue this out," says the Lord. "No matter how deep the stain of your sins, I can remove it. I can make you as clean as freshly fallen snow. Even if you are stained as red as crimson, I can make you as white as wool."

Isaiah 1:18 NLT

"How can a young person stay pure? By obeying your word and following its rules. I have tried my best to find you—don't let me wander from your commands. I have hidden your word in my heart, that I might not sin against you."

Psalm 119:9-11 NLT



Even a fool is thought wise if he keeps silent, and discerning if he holds his tongue.

Proverbs 17:28 (New International Version)


For just as through the disobedience of the one man the many were made sinners, so also through the obedience of the one man the many will be made righteous.
Romans 5:19 (New International Version)

"Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this," says the LORD Almighty, "and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that you will not have room enough for it."
Malachi 3:10 (New International Version)

Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.
1 Peter 4:8 (New International Version)

"Blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in him."
Jeremiah 17:7 (New International Version)

"Lord, if you kept a record of our sins, who, O Lord, could ever survive? But you offer forgiveness, that we might learn to fear you.

Psalm 130:3-4 NLT



--- Would you like to share your favorite Bible verse?

No comments:

Post a Comment